tHE BAND JAM Holiday Club..
The Band Jam is a never experienced before, truly unique opportunity, for young musicians and vocalists to create their own band under the tutelage of professional musicians!
The Band Jam runs a two day course in Underriver during school holidays for young singers and musicians aged between 7-16 years old. You will form a band, create popular music, perform to an audience and record your tracks, guided by professional music teachers Charlie and Charlotte, who are both fully DBS checked (CRB certified).
The Band Jam Activities Include:
• Musical introduction
• Become a Band Jam Star and make music in bands with like minded young musicians
• Create and compose music
• Experience recording as an engineer and as a performing artist and download your tracks of YOU performing with YOUR BAND!
• Group games and activities
• Quiz's & prizes
• Receive a Band Jam certificate
• LIVE Performance in front of parents and other Band Jam Stars
The bAND JAM Tutors.. Charlie & Charlotte
the band jam "need to knows"..
Who It’s For..
• Keyboard players
If your instrument is not listed please contact us.
Aimed at musicians between the ages of 7 and 16.
• At least two years experience on your chosen instrument
So that we can get creative quickly and start playing music together please contact us to confirm your suitability for The Band Jam prior to submitting your booking.
What Do I Need To Bring..
Guitarists: Guitar & Practice amp if possible
Keyboards: If you have a portable keyboard please bring along
Drummers: Drum Sticks ,(drum kit TBC)
Please bring a snack and a drink. (no nuts)